You can easily change the Wi-Fi settings if you need to.
For example, if you've changed the name of your Wi-Fi network, or if you want to connect to a different Wi-Fi network, you'll need to update the Wi-Fi settings.
- Make sure you have Bluetooth enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your device is in close proximity to your phone.
- Make sure your UA Scale is in range of the Wi-Fi router you want to connect to.
- Your UA Scale supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g.
Briefly press your UA Scale with your foot to turn it on.
- On your phone, open the
UA Record app.
- On the
main screen of the UA Record app, tap .
- Tap and wait for the app to connect to your UA Scale.
- Tap Wi-Fi Settings, and select a Wi-Fi connection.
- Enter the required credentials and tap Join.