If you have low body fat percentage because you are naturally thin, train frequently, or have a muscular body type, then you'll need to change the body fat settings to Athlete Mode to get more accurate measurements.
- Make sure you have Bluetooth enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your device is in close proximity to your phone.
Briefly press your UA Scale with your foot to turn it on.
On your phone, open the
UA Record app.
main screen of the UA Record app, tap .
- Tap and wait for the app to connect to your UA Scale.
- Under Preferences, tap Body Fat Settings.
- Make sure the Measure Body Fat option is on.
- Tap Athlete Mode.