Set up your UA Scale with your UA Record account and Wi-Fi connection so it can automatically log your measurements.
The UA Record app must be installed on your phone. You also need to have a UA Record account.
- Make sure the Bluetooth setting on your phone is on to connect your UA Record account with your UA Scale.
- Make sure your device is in close proximity to your phone.
- Make sure your UA Scale is in range of your Wi-Fi router.
- Your UA Scale supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g.
- Briefly press your UA Scale with your foot to turn it on.
The first time you turn on your UA Scale, you'll be prompted to pair it with the UA Record app.
On your phone, open the
UA Record app.
- Do one of the following:
|If you are a new UA Record user...
- Create your UA Record account.
- On the Connect Devices screen, tap .
|If you already have a UA Record account...
- Sign in to your UA Record account.
- When your UA Scale shows Press to confirm, press on your UA Scale with your foot. Your UA Scale will show Scale Confirmed to indicate that it has successfully paired with UA Record. By pairing the UA Record app with your UA Scale, you will also create a profile on your UA Scale.
- On your phone, choose your body fat measurement preference, and then tap Next.
Important: Do not use the body fat measurement feature if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker installed, or have any electrically sensitive medical device installed.
- Select your Wi-Fi router, enter your required credentials, and tap Join.
- Tap Continue to begin using your UA Scale.