Wear your UA Heart Rate properly to get the most accurate measurements.
- Moisten the sensor pads with a few drops of water for better connectivity.
- With the orientation mark facing up, wrap the strap around your torso. The entire surface of both sensor pads should be in direct contact with your skin while in use. Make sure not to block it with the label.
- Connect the ends by inserting the hook into the loop.
- Rotate the strap so that the heart rate module sits centered just below your chest.
- Adjust the strap so that it snuggly wraps around you and does not slip down. You should feel a slight compression.
Warning: Your chest strap should fit snugly but comfortably. If the strap is too tight, it may cause discomfort while exercising.