Your UA Band works together with your UA Heart Rate to track your workout sessions.
Important: Your UA Band and UA Heart Rate must both be linked to the same UA Record account.
- Put on your UA Band and your UA Heart Rate.
- On your UA Band, press the Home button to turn on the display.
- Swipe left or right until you see the Fitness screen.
- Tap .
- Select the type of workout you want, and then tap . You'll see a confirmation that UA Heart Rate is connected to UA Band.
- While working out, you can:
- See your heart rate zone indicated by the color shown on the indicator LED on UA Band.
- Tap to see your calories burned, current heart rate, and more.
- Tap to pause tracking your workout.
While your workout is paused, you can tap
to resume or
to finish tracking your workout.
||Heart rate zone
||Low/resting heart rate (50-59% of max)
||Light (60-69% of max)
||Moderate (70-79% of max)
||Vigorous (80-89% of max)
||Peak heart rate (90-100% of max)