Before you turn on and start using
HTC Desire 500, it is recommended that you charge the battery.
- Use only the adapter and the USB cable that came with
HTC Desire 500 to charge the battery. When the battery power is too low, make sure to use the power adapter to charge, not the USB cable connection with your computer.
- Do not remove the battery from
HTC Desire 500 while you are charging it using the power or car adapter.
Insert the small end of the USB cable into the USB connector.
Insert the other end of the USB cable into the power adapter.
Plug in the power adapter to an electrical outlet to start charging the battery.
- As a safety precaution, the battery stops charging if it overheats.
- When you're using the Internet and charging the battery,
HTC Desire 500 may become warmer. This is normal.
- To conserve energy, unplug the power adapter from the electrical outlet after you finish charging.