You can use HTC Sync™ to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar, Outlook Express contacts, music, pictures & video, bookmarks and documents from your PC to your device.
Hardware Requirements (PC)
- Intel® Pentium® III or higher processor clock speed recommended
- 1GB of RAM or higher recommended
- XGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
- 300 MB of available free hard disk space
- USB 2.0 is required
Software Requirements - Supported Operating Systems (PC)
- Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition, Service Pack 2 and 3 (32-Bit)
- Windows Vista Home Basic Edition / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate, Service Pack 1 (32 & 64-Bit)
- Windows 7 Home Basic Edition / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate (32 & 64-Bit)
Outlook: Supported Versions
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010-32 & 64bit
- Microsoft Outlook Express
- Click Download below to download "htc_sync_3.0.5617_us.exe" to your PC.
- Run "htc_sync_3.0.5617_us.exe" to install it to your PC, and follow the Install Shield Wizard to finish the installation.
(Suggestion: Please close all running programs and temporarily exit your anti-virus program when you install the HTC Sync)
- Select the Complete Setup Type for faster and easier installation process, and then press Install to begin the installation. (For advanced users you could choose “Custom” to change the pre-defined shortcuts and the installed application folder path by your own.)
- After you see the Install Shield Wizard has completed, please press Finish to exit the Wizard.
If you cannot see the HTC Sync option when you connect your phone to the computer via USB, please follow the Instructions below:
Download (149 MB)
- Make sure you select USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development before connecting your phone to the computer
- Connect your Phone to the PC and wait 20 seconds for your phone to install HTC Sync on your phone.
- Unplug the USB sync cable. Wait for 5 seconds. Reconnect the Phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Select HTC sync and wait for HTC Sync to recognize your Phone. This process could take up to a minute your first time connecting to the computer.