Per app, you can customize squeeze gestures to do a tap or double-tap on a specific area on the screen.
- If Advanced mode is not enabled in Edge Sense, you can only customize the short squeeze gesture.
- There are default apps that are already predefined with certain actions. See Squeezing to perform actions in your apps .
From the Home screen, swipe up and then tap
- Under In-app options, tap Add more in-app options.
- Tap the app you want to customize.
- Tap Short squeeze.
- Go to the screen in the app where you want to apply the squeeze gesture.
- Tap , and then tap an area such as an onscreen button you want to assign.
- Choose whether to assign a Tap or Double-tap action, and then tap OK.
- You can only assign a tap or double-tap action on the selected screen. A series of touch screen actions cannot be assigned to a squeeze gesture.
- Do not add an action in which you need to scroll down the screen to tap something. The created squeeze gesture may not trigger the action if you've scrolled to a different position on that screen.
- Actions such as pinch, scroll, and press and hold are currently not supported.
- Enter a name for the customized action, and then tap Save.
- To customize the squeeze and hold gesture, tap and repeat steps 5 to 8.
If you left an app screen and haven't completed setting up its in-app options, tap
to resume or
to end the customization process.
- When done, tap thrice to return to the Edge Sense screen.
You'll see the app you've just customized under the In-app options list.