1. From the camera application, tap the setup icon (located just above the Back button).
2. Choose which setting you want to modify.
* Scenes: Allows you to intelligently change your camera settings based on your situation, such as Landscape, Action or Close up.
* Effects: Add a color effect, such as grayscale or sepia.
* Panorama Shot: Use a pan motion while capturing the picture to produce a panoramic image.
* Burst Shots: Capture multiple pictures over a couple of seconds - ideal for a target in motion.
* Resolution: Change the resolution of your image – a larger resolution will take a higher quality picture, but also increase the file size.
* White Balance: Gives you the ability to fine tune your pictures based on the lighting conditions, Auto, Incandescent, Fluorescent, Daylight, and Cloudy.
* Brightness/Contrast/Saturation/Sharpness: Adjusts the general clarity of the picture.
* ISO: Changes the speed of the shutter, generally the darker your environment you are taking pictures in, the higher the ISO setting should be.
* Face Detection: When enabled, the camera attempts to focus in on faces whenever possible.
* Metering Mode: Set how the camera measures the amount of light to calculate the best exposure.
* Flicker Adjustment: Match the frequency to the power of a fluorescently-lit environment for improved image quality.