See programs and applications
To open the application list, tap the All Programs button.
Customize the home screen(s)
You can customize your Home screen to display applications, shortcuts, and widgets. Add an application, widget, or shortcut to the Home screen.
1. Touch and hold a vacant spot on the Home screen or press the paint icon at the bottom right of the screen then Add items to home
2. Touch Application, Shortcut, or Widget from the pop-up Menu.
3. Touch the desired application, shortcut, or widget, and, if necessary, select the desired type of widget to place on the home screen.
4. The icon is added to the Home screen.
To remove an icon from the Home screen:
1. Touch and hold the icon that you want to remove.
2. Slide the icon to the trash can at the bottom of the screen.
Open or select items
Tap any icon to start using the application
Return to the Home Screen
Tap the Home key
Access the System Status (Signal strength, Network, battery level, etc)
From the home screen press Menu then tap Settings > About Phone > Network
Read and Dismiss notifications (alarm, reminders, new message indicator, etc)
When you see a notification in the status bar, tap the bar and slide your finger down the screen to open the list of notifications. Alternatively, from the home screen, you can press Menu then tap Notifications. To open the notification, tap the item. To clear notifications, tap Clear notifications at the top of the notification window. To close the notification window, slide your finger up the screen.
Add an applications shortcut
To quickly add an application shortcut to any of the Home screens, tap the Programs icon, then tap and hold an application icon, then release in the desired location
Turn the screen off
Press the Power
Rearrange the icons on the home screen
Tap and hold on the desired icon or widget then drag the icon/widget to the desired location or screen and release
Press the Menu button, then tap Scenes. Choose the desired Scene.
Change the style of widget displayed
Remove and re-add the desired widget choosing the desired style