Control and customize phone settings on the
From the Home screen, press Settings.
, and then tap
HTC Rhyme truly yours with the various personalization options available.
- Wireless & networks
- Set up wireless connections, such as
Wi-Fi, data connection, and
Bluetooth, enable Airplane mode, and more.
Select the type of notifications you want the charm to light up.
- Set up call services such as voicemail, call forwarding, call waiting, and caller ID.
- Choose sounds to use for the ringtones and notifications.
- Adjust media playback volume.
- Set to lower the ring volume when you move
HTC Rhyme when it’s ringing, make it ring louder when inside a bag or pocket, and turn on the speakerphone when you flip it over.
- Set up display settings such as automatic screen orientation, brightness, screen timeout, and more.
- Accounts & sync
- Log in or out of your social network accounts,
Google Account, and Exchange
- You can also manage synchronization and other settings for your accounts.
Select the sources to use when determining your location.
- Select items to include when you do a search and set
Google search options.
- Choose to automatically back up some settings (e.g.
Wi-Fi passwords or Bookmarks) to
Google servers using your
Google Account so you can restore them when needed.
- If you don't want missed calls and your received text message appear on the lock screen, clear the Display message text check box.
- Connect to PC
- Set the default USB connection type to use whenever you connect
HTC Rhyme to your computer.
- Or, select the Ask me check box to set
HTC Rhyme to always display the screen for selecting the USB connection type.
Set a screen lock or manage the credential storage.
- Turn on power saver to automatically switch to power saving mode when the battery level goes down to the level that you set.
- Another power saving option is to select
Enable sleep mode. This will turn off auto sync of data in your online accounts.
- Manage running applications, move applications to or from the storage card, check how much storage is used by apps, and install or uninstall programs.
- Choose how much free memory remains before you're notified about low memory space.
- SD & phone storage
- Check the available space in the internal storage and your storage card.
- From this screen, be sure to unmount your storage card before you remove it from
- Erase the storage card to start afresh and if you don't need to keep the content. You need to unmount the storage card first before you can erase it.
- Clear out the cache used by apps, move apps or uninstall apps if
HTC Rhyme is running low on memory.
- You can also do a factory reset.
- Date & time
- Set the date and time, time zone, and date or time format.
- Choose the time and date formats that suit you.
- Language & keyboard
- Set the operating system language and region. You can also set onscreen keyboard options.
- Use these settings when you’ve downloaded and installed an accessibility tool, such as a screen reader that provides voice feedback. You can turn accessibility functions or services on or off.
- Voice input & output
- Set up the voice input options. Also, if you’ve installed a text-to-speech (voice data) application, use this to set the text-to-speech settings.
- Software updates
- Turn on or off scheduled checks for system software updates, or manually check for updates.
- About phone
View different information about
HTC Rhyme, such as the mobile network type, signal strength, battery level, and more.