Answers to some common questions
How do I get the best results from HDR pictures?
It's best that your subject stays still and your hand is steady when you're taking photos with HDR.
How do I set my music as ringtone?
1. Tap All Apps.
2. Tap Music.
3. Tap My Phone.
4. Tap the drop-down menu at the top of the screen and then tap Songs.
5. Tap the ellipsis button next to the desired song.
6. Tap Set as ringtone.
7. Tap Phone ringtone.
- Alternatively, tap Contact ringtone to assign it to a specific contact.
What is HDR? When is it best to use HDR?
HDR is short for High Dynamic Range. Use HDR when capturing your subject in high contrast lighting such, or when shooting in lowlight conditions.
What does the Car application do?
HTC Car gives you quick access to music, maps, navigation, and phone dialer when you’re on a road trip. It works best with an HTC car kit accessory. Just mount your phone on the HTC car kit and the HTC Car panel automatically opens.
How can I set a picture as my wallpaper?
1. Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap Settings > Personalize.
2. On the Display tab, tap Wallpaper.
3. Tap Gallery and choose from your photos.
4. Tap Save.