If the screen doesn't unlock when you touch the fingerprint scanner, check the following:
- You may not be able to set the fingerprint scanner to unlock the phone if you've signed in to
an Exchange ActiveSync account that requires you to set a different screen lock option (such as
password). Ask your Exchange Server administrator if your Exchange ActiveSync
account supports the fingerprint scanner.
- In Wake up screen is selected., make sure
- Make sure the proximity sensor is not covered when holding the phone. Refer to the user guide to see where this sensor is located.
- Make sure your finger is not wet or too dry.
- Do not wear gloves when using the fingerprint scanner.
- Touch the fingerprint scanner for at least 2 seconds for it to recognize your fingerprint.