When placing international calls, plus code dialing automatically adds the international dialing code for your location (for example, 011 for international calls made from the U.S.).
North American dialing option is selected.
, make sure the
- To call someone in your contacts list, the stored phone number needs to have a "+" sign followed by the country code and phone number.
- Using a roaming service may incur additional charges. Check with your mobile operator for rates before using a roaming service.
- Enter the first few letters of a contact name, and then tap a contact to call.
- If you don't have the number stored, press and hold the zero key until a "+" sign appears. Then enter the country code and phone number and tap
The Phone dialer automatically adds your international dialing code to the number.
The Phone dialer dials as is and doesn't automatically add your international access code when:
- You dial a phone number that has a "+1" in front.
- There's no plus sign in front of the number.