Before you turn on and start using
HTC One SV, it is recommended that you charge the battery.
- The battery is already installed in
HTC One SV when shipped. A thin film is inserted between the battery and the compartment. You need to remove this film before you can charge the battery.
- Use only the adapter and the USB cable that came with
HTC One SV to charge the battery. When the battery power is too low, make sure to use the power adapter to charge, not the USB cable connection with your computer.
- Do not remove the battery from
HTC One SV while you are charging it using the power or car adapter.
Insert the small end of the USB cable into the USB connector.
Insert the other end of the USB cable into the power adapter.
Plug in the power adapter to an electrical outlet to start charging the battery.
- As a safety precaution, the battery may stop charging to avoid overheating.
- When you're using the Internet and charging the battery,
HTC One SV may become warmer. This is normal.
- To conserve energy, unplug the power adapter from the electrical outlet after you finish charging.