When the screen is off and
HTC One is in sleep mode, easily make a call by just swiping and using voice commands.
- Make sure
Motion Launch gestures and
Quick call are turned on in
- If you've set a screen lock with credentials, you'll be asked to provide your credentials first before you can make the call.
Lift the phone in portrait orientation.
Swipe down the screen right away.
You need to start swiping from the upper half of the screen.
When you see the microphone icon on the screen, hold the phone close to your mouth, and then say "Call" and the contact name.
For example, say "Call Jennifer".
You can then do one of the following:
- If there are several contacts with the same first name, say the full name of the contact you want to call.
- If a contact has several phone numbers, you'll see the following:
1.[full name] Home
2.[full name] Mobile
3.[full name] Work
Just say the item number of the one you want to call. For example, say "2" to call the second one.
Or say the full name and type of phone number as shown on the screen. For example, say "Jennifer Singer Mobile".
- If you're asked to confirm, say "Yes" or "No".
- To cancel the call, say "Cancel".