From the Home screen, tap
The . Gallery
app opens on the Albums
screen where your photos and videos are organized by albums for easy viewing.
Turn HTC Flyer
to the left to see your albums and thumbnail previews of the albums' content side-by-side.
The following are preset albums:
- Camera shots lets you view photos and videos that are stored in the camera’s folder.
- My favorites lets you group photos and videos that you set as your favorites.
- All photos lets you view all photos that are stored in all the folders on the internal storage.
- All videos lets you view all videos that are stored in all the folders on the internal storage.
- All downloads lets you view photos and videos that you downloaded.
- Snapbooth lets you view all photos you've taken using Snapbooth.
Folders in the internal storage that contain photos and videos will also be treated as albums and will be listed after the preset albums. The actual folder names will be used as the album names.
- If there are photos or videos under the root path of the internal storage (that are not contained in folders), they will be grouped under the Other album.
- If you've inserted a storage card into HTC Flyer, the photos and videos in the storage card will show as well.