In apps that don't have integrated support for tablet pen interactions, you can switch on Scribble mode so you can use the tablet pen.
When in Scribble mode, HTC Flyer captures the current screen as an image where you can freely draw or mark items.
While you're in an app that supports Scribble mode, switch the mode on by tapping any part of the screen with the tablet pen.
mode is not supported when you're:
- Using an app that lets you freely draw with the tablet pen.
- Playing a video or slideshow in Gallery.
- Reading, playing, or viewing copyrighted materials.
- Framing subjects in the Viewfinder screen of Camera or Camcorder.
- Entering text using the onscreen keyboard.
Press Scribble mode.
This discards all your scribbles on the current screen.
when you no longer want to be in
If you don't want to enter Scribble
mode every time you tap the tablet pen on HTC Flyer
, press from the Home screen, and then tap . Clear the Auto launch Scribble mode