It's easy to create a collage of your best photos and share them with friends and family with
- Build and share your collage quickly. Highlights of the event have been picked for you.
- Add still photos or even include a highlight video.
You can also add
HTC Zoe photos.
- Share through a URL link—no need for bulky attachments.
- You must have an HTC Account to share a collage using
- Friends and family don't need an HTC Account to view or download photos from your collage—anyone who has the URL link can view or download photos.
Tap a tile to see the photos taken at a certain event.
The highlights are ready to be uploaded.
Review your collage, and refine it:
- Tap a photo to show options for replacing and more.
- If available, tap to select more content from the same album or event.
Tip: Worried about data charges? Tap
Wi-Fi connection. When uploading, you will be prompted to use the
Fill in details, such as title and description.
Upload, and wait for
HTC One to finish uploading.
Share to, select how you want to share your collage.
A link is sent to friends and family or a status update appears on their social networks. For a period of time, they can:
- Tap or click the link to view the collage on a web browser.
- Tap or click a photo in the collage to see a bigger view or to see the download option.
Note: Do not reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials in connection with the Video Highlights feature unless you have secured the copyright owner’s permission first.