Calendar allows you to view multiple calendars from different sources (Exchange, Facebook, Google and personal). You can view your calendar by agenda, day, week, or month. You can add events to each different calendar. You can also invite people to meetings.
- To add a new calendar item, go to All apps > Calendar. Tap add (+) in the top-right corner.
- To select which calendar you want to add the event to, in the New Event window, tap the button at the top and pick the calendar you wish to add the event to from the pop-up.
- To add someone to the meeting, tap the To field under the calendar name and type the desired meeting recipients. Alternatively, tap the People icon to the right of the To field and select attendees from your address book by checking the box(es) next to the contact name(s). Tap Done when finished selecting recipients.
- To set a location for your event you can enter an address or you can use maps to select a location by tapping the button next to the Event Location field.
- Once all desired fields are filled out, tap Save.