Wireless & networks
Tap the desired slider to turn a connection on or off, or tap the connection type (Airplane mode/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Mobile network) to access additional settings.
Check data usage, configure Media Link HD, VPN and mobile hotspot, toggle NFC and Android Beam as well as Internet pass-through and Wi-Fi direct.
Make your device truly yours with the various personalization options available.
Accounts & sync
- Log in or out of your social network accounts, Google Account, and Exchange ActiveSync account.
- Manage synchronization and other account settings
Select the sources to use when determining your location.
Set a screen lock, enable the SIM card lock, encryption or manage the credential storage.
Choose to automatically back up some settings (e.g. Wi-Fi passwords or Bookmarks) to Google servers using your Google Account so you can restore them when needed.
Use these settings when you’ve downloaded and installed an accessibility tool, such as a screen reader that provides voice feedback. You can turn accessibility functions or services on or off.
Display & gestures
Set up display settings such as automatic screen orientation, brightness, screen timeout, and more.
- Choose sounds to use for notifications.
- Adjust volumes.
- Toggle incoming call features (e.g. quiet ring on pickup, pocket mode and flip for speaker)
Manage in-call settings such as configure voicemail, enable hearing aid compatibility, configure call forwarding, manage internet call settings, and more.
Manage running applications, install or uninstall apps and more.
Configure which apps are used by default when certain activities are performed.
- Check the available space in the internal storage and your storage card.
- Erase the internal storage or storage card content.
- From this screen, be sure to un-mount your storage card before you remove it from the device.
- You can also do a factory data reset to delete all non-factory data and restore default settings.
Configure your power settings, check the battery level and see which applications have been consuming the most battery.
Language & keyboard
Set the operating system language and region. You can also set onscreen keyboard options.
Date & time
Set the date and time, time zone, and date or time format.
Set the default actions that take place when the device is connected to a desktop dock.
Connect to PC
- Set the default USB connection type to use whenever you connect your device to your computer.
- Or, select the Ask me check box to set your device to always display the screen for selecting the USB connection type.
Configure advanced settings for your device such as USB debugging, Stay awake, User interface options, application options and more.
Manually check to see if a software update is available for your device.
View specifications for your device, hardware and software information, and more.