If a storage card is supported on your phone, you can use HTC File Manager
app to organize the files and folders stored in it.
- If HTC File Manager is not preinstalled, you can download it from Google Play.
- When you open the File Manager app the first time, you'll be prompted to grant it permissions to access certain data on your phone.
Make sure that a storage card is inserted in your phone.
- Open the File Manager app.
- Swipe to the Removable storage tab.
- You can do one of the following:
to create a new folder.
- Select one or more files or folders to copy to another destination, and then tap Copy or Move to. Go to where you want to move the copied items, and then tap Paste.
For phone models with Android
6 Marshmallow, you'll see a popup with the instructions for granting write access to a removable storage. Tap Next
, and then tap Done
to close the popup. Tap . Tap
, tap the name of your storage card, and then tap Select
- When creating a new folder, enter a name, and then tap OK.