lists all contacts stored on HTC Salsa
and from the online accounts you're logged in to.
When you open the People app after you've just logged in to a new account, you'll be asked whether to add contacts from that account to your contacts list.
Your contacts list also displays the contacts stored on your SIM card (usually marked with the SIM card icon ).
From the All
tab, you can:
- Open your profile and edit your own contact information.
- Create, edit, or find contacts.
- See status updates from friends in your social network accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Tap a contact's name to open the contact details screen for that contact.
- See a notification icon such as when a contact has sent you something such as new email messages, posted live feeds, or when it's the contact's birthday.
- Check out who's online in Google Talk. Online status icons are displayed if you’re signed in to Google Talk on HTC Salsa. For example, means the contact is available to chat.