HTC Sync Manager
to sync contacts, calendar events, and web bookmarks between your phone and your
You can sync your phone with the following applications on your computer:
Outlook® 2007, or
Apple® Address Book,
Apple® iCal, or
Outlook® 2011 for Mac.
- Web browser such as
Google Chrome. If you'll be syncing with
Google Chrome, close the browser first before syncing.
Connect your phone to your computer.
HTC Sync Manager, click
Select the check boxes of the data types you want to sync.
Settings on the different data types to customize sync settings.
- Choose the contacts application on your computer that you want to sync with your phone.
- If there's conflicting contact info on your phone and your computer, choose which data you want to keep.
- Choose the calendar application on your computer that you want to sync with your phone.
- Choose from when you want to start syncing calendar events.
- If there are conflicting appointments on your phone and your computer, choose which data you want to keep.
||Choose the web browser on your computer that you want to sync with your phone.
Click if this is your first time to sync.
HTC Sync Manager to auto sync your data and files (such as documents and media) next time, click
, and then select
Sync automatically whenever the phone connects.