Your phone can sync with various online social networking and email accounts.
These are some of the types of information your phone can sync with your online accounts:
- Gmail, Exchange ActiveSync, and other POP3/IMAP email.
- Google and Exchange ActiveSync contacts, as well as your friends’ contact information in Facebook and their Twitter profiles.
- Calendar events from your Google Account(s), from Exchange ActiveSync, and from your Facebook account.
- Status updates and links shared by your friends and yourself on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Flickr and Facebook photo uploads.
Note: You can set up your Exchange ActiveSync and POP3/IMAP email accounts on your phone either in the Mail app or the Accounts & sync settings.