Transferring photos, videos, and music between your phone and computer
Setting up your phone
Your first week with your new phone
Phone not responding to
Motion Launch gestures?
Motion Launch gestures
and make sure this feature is turned on.
Motion Launch is already on but your phone is not responding to your gestures, see the possible causes below.
- There was no motion gesture before the finger gesture. Make sure to lift the phone first before doing the finger gesture.
- Length of swiping was too short. Swipe a longer distance across your screen.
- When swiping up to unlock the screen, you didn't swipe from the bottom half of the screen.
- When swiping down to use the Quick call feature for voice dialing, you didn't swipe from the upper half of the screen.
- If you don't have a nano SIM card inserted, Quick call will not work.
- Voice dialing will not work if you didn't hold the phone close enough. Hold the phone closer to your mouth and try saying the voice command again.
Camera didn't launch, you may not have pressed the button after lifting the phone in landscape orientation.
- You may have covered the proximity sensor while holding the phone. Check the user guide to see where this sensor is located on the phone.
- The duration of swiping may be too long. Release your finger when the phone vibrates.
You can also try recalibrating the G-Sensor. Go to Settings, and then tap