You have your new vacation photos on your phone while your business calendar is on your computer. Why not make these types of files and information available on both devices?
With HTC Sync™, you can:
- Sync your contacts between your Microsoft Outlook®, Outlook Express or Windows® Contacts on your computer and your phone.
- Sync your calendar events between the Outlook or Windows Calendar on your computer and your phone.
- Bring your photos, videos, documents, songs, and playlists to your phone and enjoy them on the go.
- Easily import your captured photos and videos from your phone to your computer.
- Store the same bookmarks on both your computer and phone's web browsers.
- Use your computer's Internet connection to download maps and useful add-on services for your phone's Locations app.
- Install third-party mobile phone apps (not downloaded from Android Market) from your computer.
- You need a storage card inserted into your phone to be able to sync multimedia files, maps, and documents.
- The available categories and options depend on the phone you've connected to your computer.