Your phone can sync information and receive updates from your Google™ and Microsoft®
Exchange ActiveSync® accounts as well as popular online services such
as Facebook®, Twitter™, and Flickr™.
These are some of the types of information you can sync:
- Gmail™/Google Mail and Exchange ActiveSync email.
- Google and Exchange ActiveSync contacts, as well as your Facebook friends’ contact
- Calendar events from your primary Google Account and from Exchange ActiveSync.
- Status updates and links shared by your friends and yourself on social networks such
as Facebook and Twitter.
- Flickr and Facebook photo uploads.
Note: You can set up an Exchange ActiveSync account on your phone either in the Mail
application or the Accounts & sync setting.