Effective Date: July 20, 2011
If you believe that your work has been copied in some way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the written notice specified below to HTC’s copyright agent. Please note that HTC provides the following procedure only for you to notify HTC that your copyrighted material on the Site may have been infringed. Any other inquiries, such as requests for technical assistance, will not receive a response through this process.
Please submit the following information in writing to HTC’s copyright agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A detailed description of the location where the material you claim to be infringed is posted on the Site so that HTC can locate the material;
- Your postal address, telephone and email address so that HTC can contact you, if necessary, regarding your notice;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you are accessing the site from North America or Latin America, HTC’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the site can be reached as follows:
If you are accessing the site from a location outside of North America or Latin America, HTC’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the site can be reached as follows: