Usare la navigazione assistita
Cercare e browser web
Foto, video e musica
Mappe e posizione
Google Play e altre applicazioni
Why can't I apply any
Duo Effects to photos taken with my phone?
There are a number of reasons why
may not work with your photo:
- One or both lens were blocked when you took the photo.
- You didn't use the
Camera capture mode. You can't use
Duo Effects on photos taken in other capture modes.
- The photo you're trying to apply the effects to was taken using the front camera.
- The scene was not set to Auto.
- The flash was not set to off when the photo was taken.
- There was not enough ambient light when the photo was taken.
- You've zoomed in or the camera may be too close to the subject when the shot was taken.
- Duo Effects can't be applied to cropped photos.
- Duo Effects can't be applied to the same photo more than once.
For complete details, see the topic on things to remember when using the
Duo Camera in the user guide or how-tos.