- At HTC we understand that our responsibility doesn’t end at selling you our products.
- HTC has been working in the area of safe disposal of electronic waste. Since mobiles, tablets and other electronic items are made of hazardous constituents. Under our global policy as well the legislation passed by the Ministry of Environment and Forests (MOEF), called E-waste (Management & Handling) Rules, 2011, which came into effect from 1st May 2012.
- HTC will seek shared responsibility and cooperation from customers in reducing the environmental impact of their products.
- HTC will comply with all the applicable laws related to e-waste management.
- As a part of e-waste recycling initiative, HTC has partnered with an authorized e waste recycling company named as 3R Recycler Pvt. Ltd. for collection, dismantling and disposing E-waste collected from all over India. 3R vision is to look at e-waste not just as waste, but as an important resource that can be made useful instead of shunning it as a social and environmental burden with their fully automated facility for e-waste recycling. Under this partnership, HTC will provide e-waste drop-off centres and ensure environmentally safe management of electronics that have reached their end-of-life phase. All the necessary and legal authorisations required for the processing facilities have been taken and approved by the concerned governmental agencies.
Follow the instructions for proper handling of end-of-life equipment in our catalogues
Make sure that your electronic products are recycled only by authorised recyclers/dismantlers
Consult your nearest HTC Collection Point for disposing products that have reached end-of-life
Drop-off used Mobile Phones, batteries or any accessories at the nearest HTC Collection Point at your cost
Separate the packaging materials from the electronic products as per safe waste disposal options
Protect the glass surface of any electronic product to avoid breakage
× Never dismantle your electronic products yourself
× Never dispose electronic products in bins having ‘Do Not Dispose’ sign
× Never sell or give e-waste to informal and unorganised sectors like local scrap dealer/ rag pickers
× Never throw your electronic waste along with municipal waste as they end up reaching landfills
For further information about e-waste recycling and our e-waste recycling partner & their process you may log on to
www.3rrecycler.com or write an email to email@example.com. Call us on Toll Free No.- 1800-102-8632