Share photos, videos, and music with a bigger circle of friends on your home network.
If you have a digital home network that has
DLNA® connectivity, you can connect your phone to the network using
- Display your captured photos and videos on a big TV.
- Stream music from your phone to your hi-fi speakers.
- Share your media wirelessly to your computer.
- If there's a media server on your network, you can also access the server's media content from your phone and play it.
DLNA setup procedures, please check the documentation that came with your appliances.
- For more information about