The Facebook application is a standalone application, and you can use it to do most
of the things that you normally would do when you're accessing the Facebook website in a web
With the Facebook application, you can:
- Share your thoughts and check other people's status updates.
- View your friends list and write on someone’s wall.
- Comment on and like a friend’s post.
- View someone’s personal information, including photo albums.
- Check your Facebook notifications.
- Take a photo and upload it straight to your Facebook account.
From the Home screen, tap .
If this is your first time to open the Facebook application, follow the
onscreen instructions to sign in to your Facebook account.
On the News Feed screen, press
MENU, and then tap Home to access
the other functions.
Tip: On some Facebook screens, you can press and hold an item to open an