You can use the Weather app and widget to check the current weather and weather forecasts for the next four days.
In addition to your current location, you can view weather forecasts for other cities around the globe. Your settings in the Weather app also control the weather information that is shown in the Clock and Calendar.
To automatically update your current location's weather in the Weather app and widget as well as Clock and Calendar:
- Your phone must be connected to the Internet.
- The My location service must be enabled. If you didn't enable it when you first set up your phone, you can do so in
From the Home screen, tap
Do any of the following:
- Swipe your finger up or down the screen to check the weather in other cities,.
- Tap to update the weather information at any time.
- Tap Weather at the bottom center of the Weather screen to see more weather details on the Web.