Choose your region
Your web browser is out of date :(
We've built a fantastic experience, but unfortunately your browser doesn't support it. Please consider upgrading, and then come to visit us again.
It's all free anyway!
DESIGNED TO STAND OUT:
THE HTC ONE (E8) dual sim
- DUAL CURVE DESIGN
- BUILT-IN SELFIE TOOLS
- MOTION LAUNCH CONTROLS
- HTC BOOMSOUND AUDIO
- HTC BLINKFEED STREAMING
DUAL CURVE DESIGN: THE NEW SHAPE OF INNOVATION
Ergonomically enhanced design brings the iconic HTC One family’s signature look to a new level. Vertically curved to fit no matter how it’s held, the HTC One (E8) dual sim features tapered sides, edge-to-edge display and a lightweight unibody frame that’s built to perform and designed to impress.
*Colours vary by country. See your local retailer for availability.
PICTURE PERFECT CAMERA PERFORMANCE
Take rich, high-definition shots with 13MP main camera. You won’t miss a thing with generous 5” display viewfinder and dual curve design that gives you more grip and shooting angles. Complete with Motion Launch™ gesture controls for intuitive use and easy shortcuts.
The HTC One (E8) dual sim is the ultimate selfie smartphone: 5MP front facing camera captures detailed shots, and its wide angle view captures more smiles. Built-in Touch Up software enhances skin tone and optimises facial details, and display-side countdown timer lets you strike the perfect pose every time.
GESTURE CONTROLS: MOTION LAUNCH™
The HTC One (E8) dual sim features Sense 6: quick shortcuts and easy controls for a superior smartphone experience.
MOTION LAUNCH SHORTCUT CONTROLS
- Answer incoming calls by raising your phone to your ear
- Launch your camera by holding your phone in landscape and pressing the volume rocker
- Double tap your screen or swipe up to wake up your phone
- Swipe down to make a quick voice call
Size146.42 x 70.67 x 9.85 mm
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801, quad-core CPUs
2G/2.5G - GSM/GPRS/EDGE:
850/900/1800/1900 MHz (SIM1 & SIM2)
850/1900/2100 Mhz with HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps (SIM1)
FDD-bands 1,3 TDD-bands 41 (SIM1, only for roaming)
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Gyro sensor
- Main Camera: 13MP, BSI sensor, f/2.2, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
DC output: 5 V / 1A
Android™ with HTC Sense™
Total storage: 16GB, available capacity varies
Expansion card slot supports microSD™ memory card for up to 128GB additional storage (card not included)
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Bluetooth® 4.0 with aptX™ enabled
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- HTC Connect™
- micro-USB 2.0 port
MultimediaAudio supported formats:
Playback:.aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 10)
Video supported formats:
Playback:.3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 10), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3)
5.0 inch, Full HD 1080p
SIM Card Type
Dual nano SIM
Internal GPS antenna
- HTC BoomSound™
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Sense Voice
Capacity: 2600 mAh
Embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery
Up to 26.8 hours for 3G
Up to 504 hours for 3G
- Network bands in regions may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. 4G LTE only available in select countries. Upload and download speeds also depend on the mobile operator.
- Available storage is less due to phone software. Approximately 10.6 GB storage available for user content. Available storage is subject to change based on phone software updates and apps usage.
Battery times (talk time, standby time and more) are subject to network and phone usage.
A Standby time specification ("specification") is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and mobile traffic. Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment. When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors mentioned above.