HTC Explorer can directly link to the mobile phone network, and enable you to access and change the settings of various phone services.
Call services may include call forwarding, call waiting, voicemail, and more.
Contact your mobile operator to find out about the availability of call services.
To open call services, press
from the Home screen, and then tap
- Fixed Dialing Numbers
- Restrict outgoing calls to a fixed set of numbers. To enable this feature, you must know your SIM card’s PIN2 code.
- Voicemail service
- Shows the current voicemail service being used.
- Voicemail settings
- Specify another voicemail number aside from the one specified by your service provider.
- Clear voicemail notification
- If you have a notification of a new voicemail, you can clear the notification with this option.
- Phone settings
- Modify your phone settings such as automatic saving of an unknown contact number when a call with that number ends.
- Call forwarding
- Select how you want to handle busy, unanswered, and unreachable calls. You can also set the call forwarding option for all incoming calls.
- Call barring settings
- Choose whether to block various categories of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Additional settings
- Enable or disable operator services such as caller ID and call waiting.
- Cell broadcast
- Enable or disable receipt of cell broadcast messages.
- Cell broadcast settings
- Configure channels and language for cell broadcast messages.
- Add, modify, or remove Internet calling accounts. You can also choose whether to receive incoming Internet calls.
- Use Internet calling
- Select whether to use Internet calling for all calls you make or for Internet address calls only, or to be asked which you prefer for each call you make.