Peep is a Twitter™ client that lets you enjoy “tweeting” on your
phone. Post and read tweets, send and receive direct messages, search for new Twitter users
to follow, all from your phone.
If you did not sign in to your Twitter
account when you first turned on the phone, follow the onscreen instructions to sign in
to your Twitter account.
From the Home screen, tap .
Peep opens on the All Tweets
- Tap a Twitter user's profile
picture or username to show their profile and all their tweets.
- Tap in this area to compose and
send a tweet.
- Press and hold a tweet to open an
options menu to reply, send a direct message, retweet, and more.
- View all the tweets from people you
follow and tweets that you have posted.
- View all tweets that mention your
username using the “@[your username]” convention.
- View all private/direct messages
that you have received or sent.
- View tweets that you have marked as