Answers to some common questions
HTC strongly recommends against cutting or altering your SIM card in any way. Doing so may damage your SIM card and phone, and may void your warranty.
Please contact your local mobile operator to find out how to get a microSIM card.
NOTE: Some mobile operators may charge a fee for replacing your SIM with a microSIM card.
From the top of the screen, slide your finger downward to open the Notifications panel. You will then see the Settings icon on the upper right corner.
HTC Sync Manager is now available in our support website at http://www.htc.com/www/help. Just connect your HTC One to your Windows computer with the supplied USB cable, and then select HTC Sync Manager when you're prompted on your phone and your computer to automatically access the download page.
After you have downloaded and installed HTC Sync Manager, reconnect your phone to your computer. HTC Sync Manager then detects your phone and installs its drivers to your computer. Once this is done, you will be able to set up HTC Sync Manager to sync your data. See our HTC Sync Manager FAQ and how-tos for details.
For full terms and conditions about the promotion, go to https://www.dropbox.com/help/249.
You will receive an email notification from Dropbox before the promotion ends. The storage capacity will return to 2 GB unless you upgrade to a Dropbox Pro account. But please don't worry. Your files will still be accessible and will not be removed from the Dropbox server. You just wouldn't be able to add more files or make changes to your existing files that are saved in the extra storage unless you upgrade your Dropbox account to increase your storage space.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. This means that any file you save to your Dropbox will be accessible from all your computers, HTC phones and even the Dropbox website.
Please make sure the following information is at hand:
1. Model name or number
2. Serial number and IMEI number
3. Your full address and contact information
4. A copy of your original invoice, receipt, or bill of sale of the purchase of the product.
NOTE: HTC will provide you with instructions on how and when the defective product should be returned for repair. If the defective product is still within the warranty period, we will cover the cost of shipping both ways.
To find the serial number of your phone, you can check one of the following:
1. Proof of purchase
2. Giftbox label
3. SIM card tray
4. From the top of your screen, slide your finger downward to open the Notifications panel. Then tap Settings > About phone > Phone identity.
5. If your phone has a removable battery, remove the back cover and take the battery out. There's a sticker on the inside that shows the serial number.
1. Tap the All apps icon at the bottom center of the Home screen to go to your apps list.
2. Press and hold the app you want to remove, and then drag it to the Uninstall button on the top left corner of the screen.
You can put up to 16 apps or shortcuts into a folder.