You can use HTC Sync™ to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar, Outlook Express contacts, music, Pictures & video, Bookmarks and Documents from your PC to your device.
Hardware Requirements (PC)
- 1 GHz or higher processor clock speed recommended
- 512 MB of RAM or higher recommended
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
- 300 MB of available free hard disk space
- USB 2.0 is required
Software Requirements - Supported Operating Systems (PC)
- Windows XP, professional edition, Service Pack 2
- Windows XP, home edition, Service Pack 2
- Windows XP, professional edition, Service Pack 3
- Windows XP, home edition, Service Pack 3 (32/64 bit)
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows 7 Home Basic
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Windows 7 Ultimate
Outlook: Support Versions
- Outlook 2000/2003/2007/2010
- Outlook Express
- Click Download below to download “HTC Sync v 3.0.5579” to your PC.
- Double-click on the “HTC Sync v 3.0.5579” file to begin the installation.
Note: Please close all running programs and temporarily exit your anti-virus program when you install HTC Sync.
- Once the installation is complete, connect the device to the PC via USB and on the device, select HTC Sync from the “Connect to PC” pop up or if the pop-up doesn’t appear,on the device, select Home>Menu>Settings>Connect to PC>Default connection type> HTC Sync.
- The device will then start searching the PC for the HTC Sync software.
- Once found, the Device Setup will open on the PC and guide you through the set up process.
- Once the set up process is complete, your device will then be synced.
Note: HTC Sync does not support wireless syncing; the device must be connected to the PC in order to be synced.