If you're on a limited data allowance, it's important to keep track of the activities and apps that usually send and receive data, such as browsing the web, syncing online accounts, and sending email or sharing status updates.
Here are some other examples:
- Streaming web videos and music
- Tuning in to Internet radio
- Playing online games
- Downloading apps, maps, and files
- Refreshing apps to update info and feeds
- Uploading and backing up your files to your online storage account
HTC One X+ as a
- Sharing your mobile data connection by USB tethering
To help you save on data usage, connect to a
Wi-Fi network whenever possible and set your online accounts and emails to sync less frequently.