Answers to some common questions
Downloads is an interface where you can quickly access files you have downloaded from the internet. To switch the sorting method to more easily locate your files, press Menu and select Sort by size or Sort by time.
Dock Mode is an interface that brings commonly used applications into one area, providing quick and easy to read access to the clock, weather and Friend Stream updates. There are also quick access shortcuts to Photo Frame, Connected media and Calendar. When using a supported desktop dock, the Dock Mode interface will display automatically.
NOTE: To exit Dock Mode, select the X icon in the bottom-left.
Cyberon Voice Commander is an application that allows you to voice activated commands to perform tasks like placing a call, opening an application, ask time and more. To use it from the Home Screen press the All Programs tab > select Cyberon Voice Commander > say a specified command like Call John
This is an application that allows you to play pictures, music and videos stored on your phone or on a media server to DLNA supported device such as a TV, Music player or even speakers. To access Connected Media, tap the All apps button and then tap Connected Media.
Clock gives you access to multiple useful utilities, such as a Desk Clock view, World Clock, Alarm Clock, Stopwatch and Timer. You can switch between these utilities using the icons at the bottom of the screen.
Camcorder allows you to record videos using your phone’s camera. See the Multimedia category for more information.
Call History is application that lists all your incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
To sort your call history
1. From the Home screen, tap the All apps button.
2. Tap Call history.
3. Press the Menu key.
4. Tap View.
5. Select which item you would like to view and your call history will filter out the rest.
Calendar allows you to view multiple calendars from different sources (Exchange, Facebook, Google and personal). You can view your calendar by agenda, day, week, or month. You can add events to each different calendar. You can also invite people to meetings.
• To add a new calendar item, go to All apps > Calendar. Tap the plus (+) button in the top-right corner.
• To select which calendar you want to add the event to, in the New Event window, tap the button at the top and pick the calendar you wish to add the event to from the pop-up.
• To add someone to the meeting, tap the To field under the calendar name and type the desired meeting recipients. Alternatively, tap the People icon to the right of the To field and select attendees from your address book by checking the box(es) next to the contact name(s). Tap Done when finished selecting recipients.
• To set a location for your event you can enter an address or you can use maps to select a location by tapping the button next to the Event Location field.
• Once all desired fields are filled out, select Save.
Adobe Reader is an application that allows you to view PDF files on your phone. You can read PDF attachments, PDF files from the internet or PDF files that you have downloaded to your SD Card.
Adobe Reader will automatically search for All PDF files on your phone. Select the PDF file you want to read and it will open it. You can zoom in or out by double-tapping the screen or using a pinch-to-zoom gesture.
In order to use the application shortcuts on the lock screen, drag the application shortcut to the middle of the ring at the bottom of the lock screen then release. This will unlock the screen and launch the application you chose.