The TELUS Touch Pro 2comes with JETCET Print 5 installed as a default. JETCET PRINT lets you print documents, photos, email and much more from your Windows Mobile Pocket PC phone. Users can quickly add printers, browse to files and Print without complicated configuration steps or additional software required. Print the most common file formats with JETCET PRINT. Printing is fast, easy and intuitive. All you need is a Bluetooth® or network connection to get started. Complete your mobile office with JETCET PRINT.
• Print documents, pictures, email, email attachments, appointments, contacts, tasks, and web pages
• Find Files - Easily navigate to your files and email using JETCETs tabbed user interface (the ""JETCET Explorer"").
• Take Pictures - JETCET PRINTs direct capture feature launches your devices onboard camera.
• Edit Pictures - crop and apply preset filters, custom filters, and effects.
• Add Places - create shortcuts to frequently used folders on your device or network.
• Apply File Filters - use file filters to limit the number of files that appear in drop-down lists.
• Read ZIP Archives - tap on a .ZIP file to reveal its contents and print supported file types within.
• Select Multiple Page Layouts for documents and images.
• Print to Letter, Legal, A4, and B5 paper sizes. HTC provides limited Support for this feature;
if you are unable to assist, refer the customer to the Westtek Support website. The JETCET PRINT printer drivers are based upon industry standard printer languages and provide support for select Canon, Epson, and Hewlett-Packard printers. For a complete list, please visit Westteks Support page: http://www.westtek.com/support/support.htm Supported File Types: .doc, .rtf, .txt, .pdf, .ppt, .pps, .xls, .htm, .html, .bmp, .png, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .jfif, .jpe
Supported Connection Methods*:
• Serial Port Profile (SPP)
• Basic Imaging Profile (BIP)
• Direct IP (a.k.a. Port 9100)
• Internet Printing Protocol (IPP)
• Microsoft Shared Network (CIFS)
Connection methods may vary by device and by printer.