Answers to some common questions
Please contact Skype support or visit their web site.
Make sure that the clock's Home setting is correctly set to the date and time of your area. Then, make the Visiting area's date and time setting the same as the Home setting. When you are online in Windows Live Messenger, do the following:
1. Tap Menu > Change appearance.
2. Tap Menu > Account options.
3. Tap Switch account and login again.
1. Connect your device with your computer, then use Windows Explorer on your computer to copy your PowerPoint presentation file to My Computer /Mobile Device.
2. Use the PowerPoint Mobile program on your device to open the presentation file.
In the Tasks screen:
1. Select Menu > Options.
2. Select the Show Start and Due Dates option. Tasks will then show their respective
Use Calendar to create scheduled or whole-day appointments, such as meetings, birthdays, gatherings, and outdoor activities. Tasks lets you create a to-do list with due dates, such as paying bills, things to buy, and so on.
The Quick Menu, located at the top right corner of the Today screen, lists all currently running programs. Tap the Quick Menu to switch between running programs and/or stop programs when you don't need them.
In TouchFLO™ 3D, slide to the Settings tab, tap Wallpaper, and then select the picture that you want to use as your wallpaper from your device or internal storage.
Note: Only the wallpaper of the TouchFLO™ 3D Home tab will be changed.
1. On the Weather tab, touch Menu > Add Location.
2. The Select Country screen then appears. Flick your finger on the screen repeatedly in light, quick strokes to continuously scroll down the list of countries. You can also slowly scroll through the country list by dragging your finger upward on the screen. Touch the desired country to select it.
3. The Select City screen then appears. Flick your finger on the screen repeatedly in light, quick strokes to continuously scroll down the list of cities. You can also slowly scroll through the city list by dragging your finger upward on the screen. Touch the desired city to select it.
AGPS, which stands for Assisted Global Positioning System, was introduced to enhance performance. With conventional GPS systems, it is often difficult to provide reliable positions under poor signal conditions, for example, if you are surrounded by tall buildings (as a result of multipath) or if the satellite signals are weakened when you are indoors or under a tree. Some newer receivers fare better. The AGPS system, consisting of an integrated GPS receiver and network components, boosts performance beyond that of the same receiver in a stand-alone mode. AGPS will use the data connection of the PDA touch phone, and may incur connection charges. QuickGPS can speed up the time for determining your GPS position by downloading the latest satellite data via the PDA touch phone's Internet connection.
TouchFLO™ 3D gives you touch control over your device. It is the next generation of TouchFLO with better and improved features. TouchFLO 3D gives you:
• A Home screen that allows finger-touch access to the most widely-used functions,
such as favorite people, text messages, e-mail, music player, Internet, and more.
• Allows you to use finger gestures to navigate screens.
For more about TouchFLO 3D, please refer to the User Manual.