Friend Stream connects you to your social networks.
Share and get updates from friends in popular networks like Facebook and Twitter in a single feed. With Friend Stream, you can easily track your friends’ status messages, photo uploads, notifications, and more — or comment and post your own.
- You must be signed in to at least one social network account to use Friend Stream.
- To use your Facebook account on Friend Stream, you need to be signed in via Facebook for HTC Sense.
From the Home screen, tap
. Friend Stream opens on the All updates tab.
When you tap someone’s status update, you can:
- Open Peep and view all tweets.
- Write a comment. Like or unlike someone’s Facebook posts.
- Look at someone’s album photos.
When you tap someone’s photo or name, you can:
- Check the person’s profile details.
- Look at the person’s Facebook wall.
- Check the person’s posted tweets.
Slide to the other tabs to view social network updates grouped as status updates only, photo uploads, links, updates from members of your Facebook list, or social network notifications.